- Low carbon generation 158
- Commercial and market outlook 116
- Regulation and policy 87
- Home supply and services 73
- Energy storage and flexibility 57
- Announcement 49
- E-mobility and low carbon 17
- Business supply and services 15
- Power and gas networks 12
- Net zero corporates and ESG 10
- Water 10
- Heat networks 8
- Innovations 2
- Uncategorised 2
The Rewire-NW project was launched in spring 2020. Led by Pure Leapfrog, the project is developing plans to create a range of business models to implement locally-focused energy projects, leading the town of Warrington towards Net Zero. Rewire-NW is a forward-looking and innovative project that aims to connect Warrington using...
The Greater Manchester Local Energy Market – what is it?
Cornwall Insight is part of the Greater Manchester Local Energy Market (GMLEM), a project which is creating a modern energy system across the city. This world-leading scheme led by Greater Manchester Combined Authority (GMCA) involves 11 key partners, and is a key part of the GMCA’s plans for decarbonisation. Greater...