Cornwall Insight Australia advises a wide range of clients including developers, investors and government in the low generation sector. Our deep market and regulatory insights enable our customers to capture opportunities and identify risks to their business, as well as the emerging market trends early, and be the first to adapt.
We provide long term price forecasts on the wholesale energy market and for Frequency Control Ancillary Services (FCAS). We also advise on strategy, business case development, informing and driving policy design, offering horizon scanning on regulatory and policy change, and conducting market studies and competitor analysis. We also provide assistance on Marginal Loss Factors, bidding dynamics and market control, power purchase agreements, system strength requirements and renewable energy target certificates.
We support with the following:
- Due diligence
- Business case development
- Revenue modelling and stacking
- Power Purchase Agreements and Routes to market
- Technology evaluation
- Policy and regulatory
- Renewable energy target and other state subsidy schemes
- Strategy development
- Marginal Loss Factors
- Price projections – wholesale energy market and FCAS
- Investment appraisals
- Internal modeling review and recommendations