Cornwall Insight Australia’s ‘Energy market perspective’ (EMP) is designed for key stakeholders involved in the energy sector, including bankers, developers, investors, financiers and other key energy industry players.
The ‘Energy market perspective’ service gives stakeholders the need-to-know information to make the right investment decisions. The National Electricity Market (NEM) is transitioning at a rapid rate, which can be daunting even for ardent followers of the market.
For financiers and investors, sifting through the plethora of information to understand what is important in the market is both time consuming and challenging. Continuing to understand evolving and emerging energy market risks and trends can be difficult, and the volume and complexity of these continuous changes can make keeping track of updates simply impossible.
Our ‘Energy market perspective’ service distils the necessary information from historical and future developments in the Australian Electricity Market. It covers key areas of stakeholders’ interest in the energy sector, such as commercial projections and market outlook by technology, grid issues (including curtailment and loss factors) as well as policy and regulatory changes.
The service provides unrivalled insight on commercial, physical system, and policy & regulation development across the National Electricity Market. It identifies the intrinsic interdependencies between these topics and provides analysis on these relationships. We look closely at each NEM region, and their existing/future technologies to assist our clients identify where the best opportunities in the market are both today and in the future.
The ‘Energy market perspective’ service provides unrivalled insights into the energy investment landscape of the National Electricity Market (NEM). Covering a range of sectors including the financial, physical, and regulatory aspects of the NEM, this service is sure to keep you up to date with current market developments, as well as expected future trends including the drivers behind these outcomes. Our experts combine the physics and economics of the Australian energy grid and market; this service promises a one-stop-shop for NEM investment insights irrespective of which side of the transaction you are on.
- Insights on prices and how the commercial outlook is likely to impact new projects
- Merchant v contract outlook, intra-day price spread and generation pattern
- Insights on captured revenue by technology in each state
- Key insights from BPC and FCAS products
- Keep up to date on all REZ developments
- Ongoing updates and insights on MLF changes (historical and expected future trends)
- Insights on latest interconnector flows, curtailments and constraints
- Updates and insights on network capacity, augmentation and expansion
- Keep up to date on all new policies as they affect project development and industry trends
- Updates on regulations and market rule changes as they impact on project development, operation or profitability and risks
Who is it for?
- Key energy industry players
For more information on our ‘Energy market executive summary’ service, please download the service specification, or contact us on email@example.com
Franklin looks after the ‘Energy market perspective’.
Telephone: +61 455 411 138