Cornwall Insight’s ‘Flexibility markets report’ provides key analysis on the commercial developments throughout the flexibility revenue streams across GB. Providing a collective view of value across all National Grid ESO and DSO flexibility markets, the report provides monthly analysis of market forecasts and revenue benchmark and backcast assessments.
The service is designed for market participants, asset owners or optimisers, investors, and provides commercial clarity across all flexible market revenue streams coupled with an independent view of present and future value.
Many flexibility providers are now engaged in multiple revenue streams across the market, often switching between the different markets to seek the best value.
Cornwall Insight’s ‘Flexibility markets report’ provides an overview of the commercial developments throughout the various revenue streams for flexibility providers. Ultimately, providing a collective view of value across all National Grid ESO and DSO flexibility markets.
Issued monthly, each report will provide you with an independent view on potential earned revenues in flexibility markets via our revenue benchmarks and backcasts.
The service also includes Cornwall Insight’s view on where service prices may be heading, with the inclusion of our forecast of frequency response market prices. We will also include price projections on future response and reserve services as the service develops.
Subscribers to this service will also receive data packs, providing readers with the core underlying data used in the report.
Report on all revenue streams
The ‘Flexibility markets report’ will provide a commercial update of core industry services including; Firm Frequency Response (FFR), weekly response auctions, Dynamic Containment (DC), Balancing Mechanism (BM), new reserve services, and pathfinders and Distribution System Operator (DSO) opportunities.
Data packs and forecasts
Issued alongside the report, our experts will provide all the background data used from our coverage (e.g. tender results and detailed BM data), along with service forecasts; starting with our FFR forecast.
Revenue benchmark assessments and backcasts
The report will include revenue assessments based upon typical business models – providing an independent view on market earnings.
- Connecting the dots across all the major flexibility revenue streams – the BM, FFR, DC, Pathfinder projects, DSO services and future reserve and response markets.
- Providing analysis on how flexibility providers are earning value across revenue streams and which assets and parties are performing strongly.
- Long-term forecasts of frequency response market revenues with supplementary reserve market forecasts added to the service as this market develops.
- Cornwall Insight’s views on archetypal business models and revenue assessments to provide you with an independent view on potential earned revenues in flexibility markets.
Who it’s for?
- Flexible market participants
- Asset owners and optimisers
- Renewables generators
- Flexibility offtakers
Tom takes care of the ‘Flexibility markets report’.
Phone: 0208 0169 159