The ‘Reserve and response services: accessing and realising flexibility’ session is part of a series to help you understand the challenges and opportunities to maximise ‘flexibility’ revenue opportunities from storage and generation assets. This ‘Market insight webinar’ clearly explains what each service entails, how they can be achieved, and conditions for providing services to maintain system security and safe operation.
Our experts explain how value can realised from offering reserve and frequency response services to the network operators, how to access contracts, and insights on who is competing in this space. A view is provided on potential revenues, including the predictability and volatility, that could be achieved and horizon scanning on the market and regulatory change in the coming months and years.
These sessions are designed to ensure business cases and operational plans for asset developers, operators and advisors are founded on the latest knowledge and insight.
- overview of frequency response and reserve balancing services
- how to access contracts
- what values can be achieved from providing response and reserve services
- who is competing for these revenues
- policy and regulatory changes on the horizon
- operators of generation and storage assets
Price – £99 +VAT